6.22.2012

YIPPPEEEEE UNRAVEL ME + DESTROY ME COVERS

i told you i'd be back!

i just flew in from Toronto a couple of hours ago, and i'm heading to ALA tonight, so apologies for the delay! i said on twitter and facebook that i'd be sharing the cover for DESTROY ME today, but this was the first chance i had to sit down at my computer for a second.

yesterday, the cover for UNRAVEL ME was revealed exclusively on MTV's Hollywood Crush, which meant i had to wait for the exclusive to expire before i could repost it. so today, i'll be able to share the covers of SHATTER ME, DESTROY ME, and UNRAVEL ME, all in the same post.

first, here is the beauty that is DESTROY ME.

FLAILLLLLLLLL

i just can't even with how much i love this.
i'm actually afraid to comment on this cover for fear of spoiling the book.

SYNOPSIS (spoilers ahead if you haven't read SHATTER ME):

Perfect for the fans of Shatter Me who are desperately awaiting the release of Unravel Me, this novella-length digital original will bridge the gap between these two novels from the perspective of the villain we all love to hate, Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45.

In Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me, Juliette escaped from The Reestablishment by seducing Warner—and then putting a bullet in his shoulder. But as she’ll learn in Destroy Me, Warner is not that easy to get rid of. . .

Back at the base and recovering from his near-fatal wound, Warner must do everything in his power to keep his soldiers in check and suppress any mention of a rebellion in the sector. Still as obsessed with Juliette as ever, his first priority is to find her, bring her back, and dispose of Adam and Kenji, the two traitors who helped her escape. But when Warner’s father, The Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment, arrives to correct his son’s mistakes, it’s clear that he has much different plans for Juliette. Plans Warner simply cannot allow.

Set after Shatter Me and before its forthcoming sequel, Unravel Me, Destroy Me is a novella told from the perspective of Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45.

DESTROY ME will be out in digital format (wherever ebooks are sold) on October 2, 2012.

----

and if you haven't seen it yet, here's the cover for UNRAVEL ME, the second book in the SHATTER ME series, out February 5, 2013.


THE SEASONS HAVE CHANGED! THE BRANCHES ARE SNOWY AND ICY AND THE WATERFALL HAS TURNED INTO AN ICICLE AND THE EYE IS ALL FROZEN AND GAHHHH THE SYMBOLISM 
----

and just as a refresher, here's the new cover for SHATTER ME, which will be hitting shelves in paperback on October 2, 2012.

le dreamy sigh
a quick clarifying note to all those who've asked: we've completely redesigned the look for the entire SHATTER ME series, not just the paperbacks. this means all future paperback and hardcovers will follow this new style. i know some people are upset about having unmatching sets -- and this is something i completely understand! -- but i hope you know that a great deal of thought and deliberation went into this decision. ultimately, Harper really felt this new design was the best direction for the series, and i wholeheartedly agree. i'm completely, madly in love with all of these new covers and their significance to the story. and most of all, i'm so thrilled to be able to share them with you.

HEARTS AND HEARTS

more soon!

(by the way: if you're going to be at ALA this weekend, i'll be signing ARCs of UNRAVEL ME on Saturday in the HarperCollins booth from 12:30-1:30! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COMEEE)

47 comments:

Areesha said...

OMG I love the new cover! It totally suits Warner!

Christina said...

I want. Them all. Right now. Please??? I'll bake you like a million cakes. I really will!!!

Clare C. Greenstreet said...

New covers are amazing! Will just have to buy a copy in paperback to have all the covers making.

Kelly Said said...

I already have DESTROY ME pre-ordered and am anxiously waiting for the day it magically appears in my NOOK! ^_^ The new cover design is beautiful, I'm happy to see it'll be a cohesive theme throughout the series -- looks like my original hard cover copy of Shatter Me will just be my personal "special edition" copy. :D

Josin L. McQuein said...

The new covers are amazing. They're going to send your sales through the roof.

Krispy said...

They're so pretty all together like that, and I want to read Destory Me and Unravel Me so I can understand the significance! Also because I want to know all the things!

Btw, congrats again on these new lovelies!

Sana said...

Although, I was surprised with the new covers, I am kind of glad of the change. Not saying I did't like the original cover of Shatter Me, it is truly awesome. However, these covers definitely give an edge and uniqueness to the series. And I so love the eyes, and well, I really, really like the cover of Destroy Me the best. Those eyelashes *sighs*.

Bryan Russell said...

Amazing. Period.

Rebecca T. said...

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been pretty much giddy since I saw the redesigned Shatter Me cover. Yesterday I could hardly breathe after seeing Unravel Me and Destroy Me just knocked me out of my chair.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So excited for you and your gorgeous books!

Vicki Orians said...

I LOVE these covers. So excited for you!

Rachel said...

I love these covers! Cannot wait for Unravel me to come out!

Akira Villalpando said...

I love them! But will there also be hardbacks of Shatter Me with the new cover or is it only for paperback?

Shae Carcar said...

This is by far the most beautiful series I've ever seen in my life! Congratulations!
Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

Rissa Young said...

Absolutely wonderful. Congrats! =DD

Petra @ Safari Poet said...

Amazing covers! Can't wait to read Destroy Me and Unravel Me :-)

Amber said...

Beautiful!

Ava Jae said...

I was one of those people that wasn't 100% thrilled at the idea of having an unmatching set but...gah! These covers look SO gorgeous together. What a beautiful series.

sarah said...

The covers are stunning. But when I got the unexpected chance to buy Shatter Me today, I didn't care what the cover was, I just so love the words inside. Man you are talented.

Vetsy said...

The covers look AWESOME!!

perla said...

I think Destroy Me is to die for- they all are. Can't wait to see you at ALA!!

Fizi Kizi said...

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! SO MUCH BEAUTIFULNESS! ;) *Faints* *Diesfromexcitedness*

Addie R. said...

HGHCHYTVGVVDFJUDEVFJUDS
These covers are BREATHTAKING! I loved the new Shatter Me covers and I'm loving Destroy me and Unravel Me's, and I can't wait to read both of them!!

emmaoray said...

beautiful new covers!! my book store had an ARC of shatter me and i snatched it up really quickly, and loved it of course! these covers are somehow even better than before! congrats :)

Ghenet Myrthil said...

These covers are absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to read DESTROY ME and UNRAVEL ME! :)

Little Ms J said...

Gorgeous!

Ishta Mercurio said...

Those covers are amazing, Tahereh. AMAZING! I thought the original was incredible, but these new ones hit it out of the park. They are simply incredible.

YAAAY!

Ishta Mercurio said...

And by simply incredible, I mean INCREDIBLE. Like, redefining the word. :-D So happy for your new covers!

erica and christy said...

Don't even ask me why I was clicking through your Memory Lane posts. I'm really, really NOT a (huge)stalker.... But do you realize that back in Dec. 2010 you wrote this in a blog post (about when you decided to write a novel): "fortunately, i have a pair of really excellent friends who were willing to indulge me. they oohed and aahed in all the appropriate places, and i skipped and made faces and drew plans in the air. "I THINK I'M GOING TO WRITE SOMETHING SUPER ORIGINAL. SOMETHING WITH EYELASHES. YOU KNOW. EYELASHES THAT HAVE, LIKE, SUPERPOWERS OR SOMETHING. IT'LL BE EXCELLENT." After seeing your new covers, I couldn't help but be amazed at your foresight. :0) christy (And I love them and am not upset about my future unmatching set.)

sorairo said...

I am an Italian reader just finishing shatter me! MARVELLOUS! I hope Destroy Me will arrive soon here! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I adore Juliette, I adore Adam, I adore James and Kenji, your world. all!

Lindsey Pogue said...

Hey writer friend! It's the Lindseys...well, one of the Lindseys. I just wanted to tell you how much I love the new covers and can't wait for the books to come out. I was hoping to get an arch, but alas, the odds haven't been in my favor. Life's hard ;0) We are basically done with our first draft, we decided on writing first person and it's so much better. Not sure if you remember that conversation, but anyway. Hope all is well with you. Waiting in anticipation!!!

Adventures in YA Publishing said...

These are absolutely beautiful! WOW!

Congrats!

Martina

shaina4148 said...

I cant wait to read destroy me and unravel me......shatered me was such a great read
;)

Stephanus Sonata said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.
Steph @ sewa mobil jakarta

Kah Cherub said...

Will Destroy me be available in print? Or just as an ebook? *-*

Leila Rheaume said...

Every time I check this website and see the cover for Destroy Me load, I can't help thinking, "SHE WILL write a new blog post."

It seems I've got as much chance of being right as Warner does. ;) Hope you're busy writing dozens of sequels for us hopeless fans!

Anna pp said...

Hi Tahereh!
You won't probably see this message cuz there are so many other, but i'll still write this.

I'm 16, I don't like to read. On Friday I got your 1st book, Shatter me (in english?) from my school free. On one evening I had read the WHOLE book. It was fantastic! I'm waiting now for the second. I live in Sweden and read on Swedish, but I'm thinking that I should buy it in English, cuz I can't wait!!

Fantastic job! I'll probably read it more then just once.

Best wishes,
Anastasia, anastasiap@outlook.com

misssilvafire said...

Hey did you get an answer to your question . I'm going crazy bc I can find it on print anywhere . Please help

perfumehk said...

Nice blog
Parfum pas cher

TonksftMemories said...

I JUST finished Shatter Me - as in around a minute ago and I am immediately desperate for more. I have to say that one of my least favourite things about Shatter Me is the cover so I'm pleased that the covers for the sequels are GORGEOUS and I won't be embarrassed to read these babies on public transport.

Anyway, thanks for writing Shatter Me - I thoroughly enjoyed it.

sarhay luna said...

Ok, first of all all three were amazing. I just finished Unravel Me and I thought it was breathtaking. I really like how it all ended up, but I have one question. Is there going to be another one after Unravel Me because the story ended with many questions that I feel should be answered. Does Juliette stay with Adam or Warner? Does she kill Anderson? What's going to happen next? I think another book should be made. Anyways, the series was amazing and suspenseful; especially the ending.

Emailman said...

Wow! I totally love your covers :) You must be one happy girl. Congratulations!

aman kesherwani said...

Nice Site I Am Impresed

World Largest Mp3 Collection......Sites

songspk

Boss songspk

songspk

Boss songspk

mp3 download

Fresher Requirtment

Rogger said...

i like your blog very much
songs pk
songs pk mp3
Krrish 3 MP3 Songs Download

Jhon Lockar said...

Have any other bloggers discussed this topic as well? I would like to see some comparison in between what you wrote and what other people have wrote. Do youve got any suggestions as to what I should take a have a look at?

Best Cardsharing Server

Madalina's Books said...

Please tell us there's gonna be a spin off about Kenji and one about Adam. I would love these guys to get their HEA's too. I just kno there are some amazing girls out there just for them.

Bri said...

adore this blog

zunaira mehar said...


Absolut Hammer Comment, das wollte ich selbst schon Mal ausdrucken, wusste nur nicht wie ich das niederschreiben konnte.
Cardsharing Server


Related Posts with Thumbnails