3.22.2012

SPRING TOUR DATES + FREE BOOKS

hello friends!

i have a bunch of spring tour stops coming up, and now that they've all been sort-of-officially-finalized, i wanted to share in case any of you wonderful people happen to be in any of these cities. i'd really love to meet you if you're going to be around! we've actually got a shiny Spring Into the Future 2012 tour facebook page with all the details, and we're currently hosting a series of giveaways (lots and lots of awesome books stuffed into a lovely spring tote bag), so if you'd like to win some free books, you can always check it out! it's super simple to participate; all you have to do is 'Like' the page and you'll automatically be entered to win.

anyhow! without further ado, here's where i'll be in the next couple of months:



A P R I L  2 0 1 2

LOS ANGELES, CA
Thursday, April 12th, 2012
Vroman's Bookstore
695 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA
6 o'clock in the evening
(With authors Veronica Rossi, Anna Carey, Cynthia Hand, and Marie Lu)

CHICAGO, IL
Friday, April 13th, 2012
Anderson's Bookshop
123 West Jefferson Avenue
Naperville, IL
7 o'clock in the evening
(With authors Veronica Rossi, Anna Carey, and Cynthia Hand)

WASHINGTON D.C.
Saturday, April 14th, 2012
Hooray For Books!
1555 King Street, Suite 101
Alexandria, VA
3:30 in the afternoon
(With authors Veronica Rossi and Anna Carey)

NEW YORK CITY, NY
Sunday, April 15th, 2012
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th Street
New York City, NY
1 o'clock in the afternoon
(With authors Veronica Rossi, Anna Carey, and Lauren Oliver)

HOUSTON, TX
Wednesday, April 25th, 2012
Blue Willow Bookshop
14532 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX
7 o'clock in the evening
(With author Veronica Rossi)

AUSTIN, TX
Thursday, April 26th, 2012
Book People
603 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, TX
7 o'clock in the evening
(With author Veronica Rossi)

MIAMI, FL
Saturday, April 28th, 2012
Books and Books
265 Aragon Avenue
Coral Gables, FL
6 o'clock in the evening
(With author Veronica Rossi)

M A Y  2 0 1 2

SAN FRANCISCO, CA
May 3rd, 2012
Copperfield's Books
140 Kentucky Street
Petaluma, CA
7 o'clock in the evening
(With authors Veronica Rossi and Anna Carey)

PORTLAND, OR
May 4th, 2012
Barnes & Noble - Clackamus
12000 Southeast 82nd Avenue
Portland, OR
7 o'clock in the evening
(With authors Veronica Rossi and Anna Carey)

SEATTLE, WA
May 5th, 2012
University Bookstore - Mill Creek Town Center
Teen Brunch
15311 Main Street
Mill Creek, WA 98012
11 o'clock in the morning
(With author Veronica Rossi)

---

please let me know you if any of you guys can make it -- i'd love to be able to say hi! :D

i'll also be attending several other events in the coming summer months, and i'll be updating my 'Appearances' tab as much as i can to keep the information accurate and up-to-date.

happy spring, guys! 

xx



30 comments:

Meredith said...

I'll be in Austin! Can't wait to see you! *bounces*

-Meredith

JJ iReads said...

Woohoo! I'll see you in Miami. Can't wait!

JJ iReads
Book reviews and more from an e-book lover

Arianne Cruz said...

Bummer I really want to see u in LA but my class doesn't get out until 7pm and the drive there would be 2hrs...

Krispy said...

Woohoo! I'm planning to stop by at your LA stop because zomg, that vromans - I actually know where it is! :P

amanda gura said...

I will see you in Seattle!! I cant wait I'm so excited!!

Nikki H said...

Definitely planning to go to the Houston location! Hope I can get off that night!

Jasmine Rose said...

Oooh. It's a brunch in Seattle? I'm all over that!

June G said...

Darn! I was all set to go to Books of Wonder in NY and realized that's the very weekend I'll be out of town! I checked to see if you'd be in South Carolina, but nope. That's not happening. Have to catch you another time :-)

Kristina said...

Seattle is going to be the last and best stop!!

Sarah Nicolas said...

I'm going to the Miami one! I live in Orlando (5 hour drive) and my car is not dependable, but I'm going to bribe someone to drive me!

Also, my sister and I are giving away SHATTER ME & a custom journal at the YA Rebels (www.youtube.com/yarebels) on Saturday!

Ning said...

Wish I could make it to the Houston one. I'm going to school in DC now so I'll try my best to make it to the Alexandria one, but it's super hard to get there lol

Erin Dunbar said...

I'm so there, and I can't wait to meet you all!! YAYYYY!!!

Susan J. Berger said...

I put Vromans on my Calendar.
I am so happy for you!

Meredith said...

Oooh, yay for Miami! I'll totally be there. And Books & Books is like THE coolest bookstore ever. You'll love it! :)

SA Larsenッ said...

You have an amazing schedule, girl!! Go, go, go!!

Ghenet Myrthil said...

I'm so excited you're coming to NYC! I'll definitely be there. :)

Lindsey Fairleigh said...

Holy freaking cow! My reading/writing partner and I can't wait to see you in Petaluma! We're pretty much peeing-our-pants excited. Not really though. Well...maybe a little...gaghhhh! We'll be the two tall awkwardly giggling young women. Yay!

Kayla J said...

Can't wait to see you in Austin! :) Even better, that Book People is one of the greatest places everrrr.

Clara said...

Whenever you stop by in old Switzerland, let me know ; )

Encourage One Another said...

#2000!

Ishta Mercurio said...

Dang - no stops in Canada? None? Not even one quick one in, say, I don't know, TORONTO?

Maybe later this year.

YA Book Queen said...

Yay for Copperfield's Books in Petaluma! It's a short drive, so I'll definitely try to be there :)

Sherre said...

Woo Hoo!!! You're gonna be in DC, and on a Saturday too? Thats so wonderful. I will definitely be there!!!

Melody said...

omgosh, you're coming to austin!?!?!? i may just be coming to see you!

Kris Seek said...

The southeast is JEALOUS!! =)
Hope we make the tour next year for Book 2!!

kristy1504 said...

SO excited for Seattle!!!! I love living close to the border... Road trip time! Can't wait to see you! x

Amber said...

I'll most definitely be there for the Miami stop and I can't wait!

twitter said...

Hey Tahereh,
I'll definitely be in Seattle. I have a couple quick questions...do I need to contact the bookstore prior to the event or get a bracelet? Also, do I need to be a certain age to attend (since it says, "Teen Brunch")?

LorettaLynn//Temprance said...

Wish i could, but i live in Nebraska. It seems not to many stop here.

LorettaLynn

Heather said...

I definitely will be coming to the Chicago one! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU YOURE MY FAVORITE:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails