10.11.2011

SHATTER ME LAUNCH PARTY!!


THE DETAILS ARE FINALLY HERE!!

the launch party will be held in Aliso Viejo, CA (which is about 2 miles from Laguna Beach, just to give you an idea of the area) and this event is very near and dear to my heart because it's being hosted by my alma mater. (the tiny little liberal arts college i've always talked about!) they've been kind enough to take care of all the details of this event and they're opening it up to the public for everyone to attend -- so if you come, you'll get to see where i went to college! and you'll get to meet my whole family and my professors and my classmates and really, it'll be like some quasi-family reunion, so, hm, maybe you're not into that at all, actually, but either way! i really hope you can come! there will be yummy food and i will probably have to talk about book stuff and i'll sign things and i'll get to hug you guys and finally say hello in person! :D :D

if you can make it, please RSVP (or leave a comment if you don't have Facebook!) on the official Facebook event page (LINK HERE!) so that we can have an accurate tally for how much food (and how many books!) we should order.

HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN NOVEMBER! 

AHHHHHHHHHHH I SHOULD PROBABLY GO BUY A NEW OUTFIT OR TWENTY

heart heart heart

12 comments:

Eeshie said...

But but but but but I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY!

Nicole said...

I believe I can make it, it's only an hour and a half away (with LA traffic who knows!). Are you going to be appearing anywhere else in California? I absolutely LOVED your book btw :)

Capital_L said...

I'm afraid no matter how many times I count the pennies in my petty savings, I don't have enough for YALLFEST and a cross country trip within the same week.

Just saw the facebook page! I can't believe it's soo close when we have been hearing about this for months! ALMOST THERE!!!!

Just think, in no time we will be awaiting the second book launch party!

Julianna Helms said...

*sniffles* I'm so happy. It's only an hour away!!! It's only an hour away!!! Ahhhh, I'm gonna go re-read Shatter Me again. You're awesome. Enough said.

Sarah Pearson said...

Damnit, why am I English?

Kamille Elahi said...

@ Sarah Pearson. I feel your pain.

Soooo anyone wanna pay for my plane ticket from London? Yeah, I thought not. Oh well. I'll be there in my dreams. *sigh* This is why I need a job.

Bee said...

I can't believe I had to be Indian at this point of time :/

Liza said...

Rats. I live on the other coast! How wonderful that you are being hosted by your school. congratulations and I look forward to reading more about it!

xoxo said...

Oh so exciting!
That is so great for you, I'll have to look for that book when it comes out.
Xoxo

Lindsay said...

I wish I could come. Darn living in England.

But so excited for you! We'll all want to see pictures :)

Brittany Clarke said...

RSVP for 2, please! I'm dragging my twin sister with me! So excited!

Alba said...

~throws herself to the floor, has a fit, and finally cries~
T-T I soooooooooooooooooooo wish I could be there T_T congrats again I know the book will be a complete success!!!!!!!!!and I wish you all the best from my tiny little country *-*

Related Posts with Thumbnails