5.22.2011

RISE AND SHINE

HI FRIENDS!! i have pretty much just arrived in NYC and i've brought nothing but my ipad so my online everything is kind of limited. in fact, i just accidentally published this post (the incomplete version) exactly 5 times already. the sad part is i don't even know which button it was that i accidentally pressed. so.. here's hoping it won't happen again. two things: 1. i still haven't announced the WONDERBAR winners! which i need to do. hopefully i can figure out a way to sort through the winners through my ipad.. but, again, i'm kind of struggling with this blogger platform right now. i just accidentally published this post again. whoops. 2. I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU. oh god i just published this damn thing again i don't even. sorry. that's not the surprise. the surprise will be shared SHORTLY! either today or tomorrow. so look out for that. i will keep you posted. otherwise, however, i will be a bit scarce these next couple of days. BUT I WILL BE IN TOUCH. promises. by the way -- you guys want anything while i'm in the city? hehe. HEARTS ALSO: blogger isn't allowing me to create a post in the rich text editor. so this is posting completely devoid of any html. as a result, it looks like i have no idea how to use the return key. i am so sorry for this extraordinarily hideous paragraph of text.

15 comments:

Ezmirelda said...

A surprise? I love surprises.
This post looks fine to me.
Something from NY? Hmmmm...how about a I ♥ New York T-shirt. haha. :)

Emy Shin said...

I'm looking forward to the surprise! And hmm, something from NY... more SHATTER ME ARCs? ;)

Hope you'll have a fabulous time!

Jordyn said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME.

I say that in the least-creeper-ish way possible.

Girl Friday said...

Hehe. Have a great time :)

Vicki Rocho said...

Have a fab time!

BP said...

Don't worry. The paragraph length, it was scary. But I assure you, it's so unusual around here and the words were so pretty and shiny that we hardly could notice anything else. No worries! :D Have fun! You deserve to buy a NYC goodie for yourself just for figuring out how to use blogger from an Ipad.

Ishta Mercurio said...

Something from NYC... An agent? Hee-hee, just kidding. I know I have to do that part myself.

Is the surprise photos of the finished cover for SHATTER ME? *crosses fingers*

Have fun in NYC!

Caitlin R. O'Connell said...

Have an awesome time at BEA!! *sigh* So many cool people will be in NYC (including you, of course!!) and I'm just a bus ride away, not going... *sadness*

I am excited for the surprise! Have some fun romping around New York! :D

Julia Darcey said...

Oh! This post just saved me $400 because I think maybe I won't buy an iPad now. I mean, I mean, if you can't blog properly with an object, what's the point of it? (throws away wallet and car keys and boyfriend).

Please bring back some ARCs for us from BEA! Also, eat good chicken and rice from sketchy street vendors. It's the greatest thing in NYC.

Leslie Rose said...

LOL. When I first switched from PC to MAC I must have said, " Where did it go," about 1,000 times as I saved files. Good luck cracking the iPad code.

The Pen and Ink Blog said...

I assume you are at BEA. Have fun. I just got an iPad but haven't tried blogging with it (or much of anything yet.) I am intimidated by its springy keypad.

Jemma Davidson said...

This made me chuckle. Always entertaining!

Eeshie said...

I live in NYC, so why not visit ME?

:D

TL Conway said...

I'm sorry, but this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a while. :) I hope you enjoy NYC!

KB/KT Grant said...

Tahereh, I'm at BEA and picked up a copy of Shattered and have started reading even though I have a zillion other books I should read before yours. Shattered has me hooked! Hopefully I can meet you at BEA this week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails