4.12.2011

BEA UPDATE

HELLO AGAIN!

i've gotten some questions about the specifics of my BEA stuff via email and tumblr and twitter messages, so! i contacted my publicist to find out whether or not i can share some of that information with you.

and i cannnnn

and as of right now, i can tell you i will be doing these things:

Tuesday May 24

10:30-12:00PM
"Speed Dating with Children's Authors" - open to booksellers & librarians only
Room: 1E09/10

1:00PM-1:30PM
Signing SHATTER ME - Table 10, formal autographing area

6:00PM-8:00PM
HarperCollins/Brian Murray BEA Party, held at The Park - by invitation only.

Note: Speed Dating is only open to booksellers & librarians, but the signing is open to anyone with a BEA badge.

SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO BEA YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME IT WOULD BE AWESOME

are you going to BEA? yes?

yes?

of course you are.

right?

8 comments:

Michael Offutt said...

I'd love to go and get a signed copy of your book, etc. but from everything I read about BEA it sounded like it was industry only. I have "aspirations" to be in the industry but the reality is I'm just an unpublished nobody. No way I can get a badge. Maybe after your book comes out you'll have a contest for a signed bookplate or something :))

Glynis said...

Sadly no. Have fun it looks as if you are going to be busy!

Josin L. McQuein said...

Sadly, I can't, but I'll send you some good thoughts. I'm fairly certain they're more potent than caffeine for keeping an author going.

:-P

Congrats and have fun!

Lauren M said...

*scribbles in calendar* 1pm on Tuesday. YES. I will BE THERE. *determined look*

Harmony B. said...

YES.
Will definitely be getting in that line!

Naomi Ruth said...

I hopest so! I will be talking to a friend this week about going together. If not I will trek by myself. And what is considered a 'bookseller' do you know? I think I might count as that. ANYWAYS. I am very excited.

Jennifer Jackson said...

I wish I could go! I have never been to a conference, convention, reading, or signing... ever.

**Sighs

Loads of luck to you, though! Knock them dead.

Rebecca Herman said...

I will be at BEA so I will try my best to go to your signing though the schedule is a bit crowded!

Related Posts with Thumbnails