1.17.2011

I HOPE JUSTIN BIEBER'S HAIR EATS YOU FOR BREAKFAST

TOTALLY BLOGGING FROM A ZILLION FEET IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW AND IT'S TOTALLY BLOWING MY MIND SO INCREDIBLEEEEEEEE OMG OMG HYPERVENTILATION

(LOOK MOM, I'M FLYING!!!)

okay, so,  if i didn't already mention it, I AM ON A PLANE, IN THE SKY, SITTING IN A CHAIR, IN THE PLANE, IN THE SKY (IN THE SKY!!!) (STILL TOTALLY IN THE SKY!) on my way back to the 80 degree weather of Southern California.

and for the first time ever, i think i now finally understand why it's so annoying to hear people say things like OMG 80 DEGREE WEATHER IN JANUARY YOU'RE SO JEALOUS HAHAHA JK JK I'M SURE NORTH DAKOTA FEELS GOOD TOO LMAO JK JK when you're trapped in freezing temperatures. that is kind of how i felt today.

i mean, don't get me wrong, i definitely love the cold (WHERE ELSE TO WEAR ALL MY COATS AND BOOTS, HMMMM?) but when you lose feeling in all of your extremities and open up your twitter account in an accidental attempt to open up the MAP application on your phone (BECAUSE YOU ARE DESPERATELY SEEKING SHELTER FROM THE COLD AND HOPING SOMEONE WILL SERVE YOU AN ABSURDLY EXCELLENT LATTE VERY VERY SOON) only to read tweets like, "OH HEE HEE GOING TO THE BEACH TODAY! TOTES WORKING ON MY TAN TODAY! GOD IT'S SO WARM TODAY! HEE HEE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LET'S GET MARRIAGED AND HAVE SUNNY LITTLE BABIES WHILE WE SIP SELTZER WATER BY THE BAY TODAY HEE HEE!" this is what i am literally thinking:

i hope Justin Bieber's hair eats you for breakfast.

so it is my promise to you, dear friends, that i will never ever again be that person, not even accidentally, because those tweets are CRUEL! AND COLD! AND CRUEL!

and anyway, i still like the cold.

ANYHOW! i will (hopefully soon) write up a snazzy blogpost about NYC adventures (OF WHICH THERE WERE MANY! and so EXCITING!  and HEY OMG DID I MENTION I'M IN THE SKY?? I KNOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!) but seeing as how i'm currently in the sky, i have to focus on that element of my life right now. it's kind of a lot of pressure to have internet access in the sky. it's like i need to do something really profound right about now. like maybe invent something. or discover a planet. or, you know, eat a lot of Skittles. all while IN THE SKY

SO I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS VIDEO.
because it is hilarious. and also because i am sitting in a chair IN THE SKYYYYYYYYYY



EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STILL FLYINGGGGGGGGGGGG

<3

18 comments:

Christi Goddard said...

Your excitement always brings a smile to my face, kiddo. I'm glad you had fun in New York.

Josin L. McQuein said...

I think that is possibly the best Bieber-related post I've ever read.

Stoich91 said...

hahahahaha *collapses from laughter/exhausted delusion/sheer delight in reading something so illegally hilarious at this time of night and/or possible skittle overdose*

Blogs like this are so funny they should be regulated. For realz. And that it very totally true about north/south winter stuff. TOTES. :D

Scrolls back up. "Get Marriged and have sunny little babies"

Goes back to dieing from laughter.

Thanks!

Stoich91 said...

ugh. *dying

Totally blaming the skittle overdosage

Kari said...

I would so gladly trade the 80 degree weather here for some cooler weather. Ugh.

Donna Gambale said...

I'm cracking up right now -- hilarious, hilarious post, and HOW had I never seen that episode of Conan? So true! I'll so be thinking of this post next time I'm on a plane.

Stasia said...

Heading to NYC next week. Bringing wooly socks, long underwear, fuzzy mittens, and adorable knee-high boots. Take that, cold weather! (Actually, I LOVE snow!) Happy travels.

Melanie said...

glad you had a good time! and i'm glad you can appreciate the true suffering the cold weather can bring. i've lived in ny almost my whole life and i still can't stand it! in fact, i'm moving to puerto rico by the end of this year. woot. of course, ny will always hold my heart.

that clip was so funny. and so true. a chair in the sky. classic.

Matthew Rush said...

If there was a way to blog from a desert island, or from Mordor, I bet you'd figure out how to do it.

Tracey Neithercott said...

That's kind of how I felt when I flew for the first time. At age 10. :)

Glad you came to the dark side where we hate hearing about temps over 30 between December and April. Especially from spoiled Southern Californians with their year-round perfectness.

LeishaMaw said...

80 sound heavenly. Sigh. I can't wait for June. Enjoy the sky!

wheresmypencil said...

LMAO! That video was too funny. My lil sis is so the person who hits the send button on her phone, and if it takes longer than a second, hits her leg and moans "Why isn't it working".

wheresmypencil said...

LMAO! That video was too funny. My lil sis is so the person who hits the send button on her phone, and if it takes longer than a second, hits her leg and moans "Why isn't it working".

Some Screaming Fangirl said...

HOW AM I NOT FOLLOWING YOU ALREADY!?

Olivia J. Herrell said...

This is priceless, thank you!!

~that rebel, Olivia

Mia Hayson said...

So. Cool. I agree with Matthew. Plz blog from Mordor next!

:D

Hannah Kincade said...

hahaha, I can just see you shaking with excitement in your seat.

E.Maree said...

Your blogs, as ever, remind me how awesome things are. Which is why I had to run off after watching this and post my own blog about how everything is amazing and technology is so rad!

I've never been on an internet-enabled plane yet, I can't wait to try it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails