1. FREE STUFF. I mean, obvs, Dumbledore can create couches out of thin air. I'm sure he could bake you a cake and build you a Maserati with the flick of his wand. Just don't accept any of his rings. You never know where they might've been.
2. NEVER RUN OUT OF LEMON DROPS. Dumbledore ALWAYS has candy. The good kind, too. I don't think this even needs explanation.
3. MAP OF THE LONDON UNDERGROUND. If you're ever in the London Underground and need a map? NOT TO WORRY! Dumbledore says he has a scar above his left knee in the shape of a map of the London Underground. Just go with it.
4. LEARN TO SPEAK MERMISH. Because Dumbledore speaks Mermish. And you've always wanted to talk to a mermaid. So. You're welcome.
5. BORROW HIS ROBES. Dumbledore is such a nice guy he'll probably let you borrow his clothes. You might even be able to steal his hat. He has the best hats. So stylish with his sweeping robes and half-moon spectacles! I'm pretty sure someone should put him on the cover of GQ.
6. VOLDEMORT WOULD TOTES BE AFRAID OF YOU. It worked out really well for Harry, anyway.
7. HANG OUT WITH FAWKES. Who DOESN'T want to hang out with a phoenix whose TEARS CAN CURE YOUR BASILISK VENOM SCARS? No one, that's who.
8. COOL BY ASSOCIATION. Watch out world you are pwning your peers just by standing next to the man. HELLOOOO PAGE FIVE SOCIETY AND STATUS CORNELIUS FUDGE WILL BE SO JEALOUS
9. THE PUT-OUTER. The Deluminator. The lighter that unlights the world. WHO EVEN THINKS OF THIS STUFF MAYBE HE'LL LET YOU BORROW IT SOMETIME. OH SNAPS, actually, I'm pretty sure he gave that to Ron. Sorry.
10. LIVE FOREVER. Let's not forget that Dumbledore is besties with NICOLAS FLAMEL, inventor of the SORCERER'S STONE and the ELIXIR OF LIFE! I'm pretty sure he can pull some strings and get you a sip or two. OH WAIT THEY DESTROYED THAT THING IN THE FIRST BOOK DIDNT THEYYYYYYYYYYYY
ah well. at least you'll have enough lemon drops to last you a lifetime.
hehe. happy friday, my friends!!
WHY IS IT NOT NOVEMBER 19TH ALREADY