10.10.2010

THE NINE STAGES OF DATING A NOVEL

GOOD MONDAY MY FRIENDS!

Nate B was kind enough to ask if i'd be interested in guest-posting while he's gone for the week, SO!

if you'd like to read about The Nine Stages of Dating a Novel, perhaps


*i think the post isn't actually going live until about 10am (PST), soooo.. if you're an early bird, it might not be up yet! LUCKILY, THERE IS HOPE! all you have to do is come back after 10am! Pacific Standard Time! yayyyyy everyone's a winner!

HERE, a little something while you wait:


have a wonderful, adorable monday :D

he heee

<3
<3
<3

15 comments:

Em-Musing said...

5:30ish EST and the bunny is alive! Cute.

Mia said...

That is quite possibly the cutest thing ever ever ever. That bunny is one heavy sleeper though, what with the movement of it's bedding and the loud piano being played.

;)

Vicki Rocho said...

That bunny is the sweetest thing ever. I just want to snuggle it!

Will have to come back later to see the dating post....

Brandi G. said...

If I was that bunny, that hand would be bloody. No one messes with me and my sleep!!! Rawr!

Jaleh D said...

What an adorable bunny! :D

Colene Murphy said...

cutest frickin bunny EVER!

Ken Lindsey said...

Really great post, I'm sure I'll be back!

Matthew Rush said...

Awesome. It will be nice seeing your post surrounded by orange.

Pam Torres said...

Looking forward to the post. Love the adorable sleeping bunny!

Just Another Sarah said...

That bunny may be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Joan said...

that is the cutest bunny ever and i think i will buy one now x)

wendy said...

LOVE THE BUNNY! Must breathe, way too excited. I had a bunny as a teen, but I didn't like it. Gosh, I must have been an awful person back then. Who doesn't like a cuddily, buggily bunny? :(

Had to drop in after reading your awesome and hilarity-inducing post on Nathan's blog. Have you thought of being a feature writer for a paper or magazine? Talent too good to waste.

Shy said...

Upon seeing that vid, I now declare that I NEED A BUNNY TOO!

Yes, enough said :P

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Okay, bunny was cute!

Ulysses said...

You have a wonderfully absurd take on the whole writing thing. Thanks for the laughs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails