3.08.2010

OMG I HAVE A BLOG

more importantly:

omg i have an agent!

i'm like a real writer now. with real writerly aspirations. oh wait. nope. wait. scratch that. i was all of those things before i landed an agent, too. the agent part means that i've finally made a new friend.

oh. nope. nope wait. no, not that either apparently. my agent's waiting on my background check to clear before she accepts my offer of friendship.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that i want to give something away because i'm just so darn excited about this agent/blog thinger majigger.

i will. soon i will do one of those fancy pantsy (not even a word) contests with prizes! real, honest-to-goodness PRIZES!

soon.

first i must recover from this flu. my head is a little spinny. (also not a real word.)

basically i wanted to say hello, and point out that no one reads this blog.

but that will change! i promise.

i make lots of promises. good ones, too.

time for caffeine.

8 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Cool blog! And I love your name. Where's it from? Count me in as one of your early blog followers.

KLM said...

Do I have the honor of leaving the very first comment EVER on your very first blog? OMG. Are those trumpets I'm hearing in the background?

Congrats on the agent and good luck as the submission process moves ahead!

Cheers,
Kristen

TAHEREH said...

omg i have real comments! from real, human people and not spam bots!! yay!! hi guys! you're both awesome!

thank youuu!

Lisa and Laura said...

Yay, I new friend!!!!!! Can't wait to get to know you :)

Kristan said...

Woot, congrats!

Olleymae said...

Dude, how did you get so many readers already if this was your first post?
cue Napoleon: "Lucky."

You have a beautiffulll blog, by the way. I'm also super excited about your contest.

Matthew Rush said...

Umm ... spinny is so a word.

maine character said...

Happy Blogoversary!

A year from today your head will still be a little spinny, but you’ll have many new friends.

And after a lot of work, you’ll have an honest-to-goodness new thinger majigger to be excited about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails